'Make us a component part of your business'
OMEG CP20 SERVO POTENTIOMETER
The Servo Potentiometer is an angular feedback position sensor.
The OMEG range of servo potentiometers are constructed with a precision ball bearing
system and long life flush bonded conductive track. The wipers are nickel silver
based for low contact resistance.
Mountings are by bush and locknut, servo clamp or 3 hole fixing on the front
A centre tap is available to special order.
Electrical and Mechanical Specification
- Power Dissipation at 20°C 5.0 W
- Electrical Angle: 300°, 90° or special
- Resistance Range: 1K to 50K
- Resistance Tolerance: ± 10%
- Independent Linearity: 1% standard
- Insulation Resistance: 50 M ohms at 500V dc
- Dielectric Strength: 1000 V rms
- Temperature Coefficient: ± 200 ppm/°C
- Temperature Range: - 65° C TO +130° C
- Mechanical Rotation: 360° continuous
- Starting Torque: 10 gm-cm Max.
- Wiper Velocity: 1200°/sec Max.
- Life: > 10 million cycles
To order, construct a part number from the following information as shown in the following example,
Part No. CP20/10K/300/6/25 means:
- 10K resistance
- 300° electrical angle
- 6mm spindle diameter(X)
- 25mm spindle length(L)
Add the '/CT' suffix if a centre tap is required